- What are the requirements to become an e-grou Partner?
Partners must operate from at least one professional office location and have experience in business automation solutions and services.
- What is required from an e-grou Partner?
- Actively promote e-grou products to your customers.
- Have at least one trained e-grou consultant on staff.
- Provide support services to e-grou customers.
- Maintain updated e-grou html links on your website.
- Include e-grou products on your company website.
- Comply with Terms and Conditions of the e-grou Partner Program.
- How e-grou Partners access resource materials?
All Partners receive a user name to login into the e-grou Materials vault, after joining the e-grou Partners Program. e-grou provides Partners with training, consulting, marketing, and sales materials. The most recent version of all supporting materials is available for download from the e-grou Materials vault. These materials include e-grou specification templates, brochures, pricing sheets, logos, and images to include in the Partner’s Website.
- How do resellers and customers download e-grou Enterprise Edition software updates?
All e-grou Enterprise Edition customers receive a license certificate with a license key to install the software and a user name to login into the e-grou Materials vault. Partners and Customers can download the most recent software updates from the e-grou Materials vault. Following our green software policy, we only provide the e-grou software on a CD Rom when requested by the customer. If a customer requests a CD Rom, e-grou will ship it directly to the customer for a small fee (10€/regular shipping, 20€/ 2-day, 40€/overnight).
- How do we cooperate with our partners to support their customers?
The e-grou Maintenance and Support Agreement gives Customers email access to our support center. Customers can email technical questions about e-grou software installation and maintenance to email@example.com. Still, Customers should continue using Partners as the first line of support for technical, configuration and user related problems. Partners should review our FAQs in the forum area on our website and the technical articles available from the vault, before referring Customers to e-grou technical support.
- How do partners submit purchase orders to e-grou?
To create a purchase order, partners must login into the e-grou Materials vault, fill the purchase order template, and submit it to the Purchase Center.
- What are the e-grou products?
e-grou offers the following document management products:
- e-grou target customers include Architecture, Design, Engineering and Construction firms, Services and Consultancy firms, Industry companies, Law firms, Corporations, Central and Local Administration.
- e-grou Enterprise Edition targets customers that choose to host in-house their document management solution.
- e-grou Cad Connector is an add-on to integrate e-grou Enterprise Edition with the AutoCAD suite of products.
- e-grou Office Connector is an add-on to integrate e-grou Enterprise Edition with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook software products.
- e-grou Pro Edition targets customers that prefer to use our document management software as a service (SaaS).
- Who are e-grou primary target customers?
e-grou target customers include Architecture, Design, Engineering and Construction firms, Services and Consultancy firms, Industry companies, Law firms, Corporations, Central and Local Administration.